BROW DOWN TO THIS
Available in 7 arch-enhancing kit shades
Bombshell brows. We’re talking about you, Morphe Babe. Keep it natural or go full-drama when shaping, filling, and finishing your brows. From the first pencil swipe to the last stroke of highlighter, this all-in-one kit will have you slaying through thick and thin. Get ready to kick some arch.
Biscotti (light taupe with cool undertones)
Hazelnut (taupe with neutral undertones)
Latte (soft brown with cool undertones)
Almond (warm brown with warm undertones)
Mocha (rich brown with warm undertones)
Java (deep brown with neutral undertones)
Chocolate Mousse (soft black with neutral undertones)
- Micro Brow Pencil
- Brow Setting Gel in Translucent
- Brow Cream
- M158 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush
- Highlighter Stick in Oh Brow Baby
[TIPS & TRICKS]
- Brush brows in the direction of the hair growth.
- Begin by using Micro Brow Pencil to create a defining line for the bottom of the brow.
- Continue building definition with hair-like strokes to create shape.
- Use the M158 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush and lightly tap into Brow Cream to fill in and define the shape, beginning at the head of the brow. Create strokes that mimic the natural growth pattern of the hair.
- Create downward strokes at the top of the brow to create a fullness.
- Apply Highlighter Stick in Define Me underneath the brow to create sharp, clean lines. Softly blend.
- Finish by applying Brow Setting Gel.