What it is:A limited-edition kit featuring influencer Aimee Song’s favorite, hand-picked products—just for you.
Skin Type:Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns:Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Visibly brightens with an oil-soluble, stable form of vitamin C.
- Squalane: 100 percent sugar cane derived, it weightlessly locks in essential moisture.
- Chios Crystal Oil: Helps revitalize skin’s appearance and improve the look of firmness.
Ingredient Callouts:These products are vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and come in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know:Aimee Song of Song of Style curated this kit with her—and soon to be your—favorite products: Biossance’s Vitamin C Rose Oil to visibly brighten and firm, bakuchiol-based Phyto-Retinol Serum to target signs of aging, hydrating Marine Algae Eye Cream to lift the look of skin, and Rose Vegan Lip Balm to plump skin’s appearance.
This Set Contains:
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Limited Edition Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil with Aimee Song
- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum
- 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
- 0.35 oz/ 10 g Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm
Clinical Results:Based on the results of a self-assessment study of 31 women ages 18 to 68, after 21 days twice daily use of the Limited Edition Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil:
- 97% agree skin suppleness and firmness is improved
- 91% agree skin has a healthy, radiant glow
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.