What it is:A potent vitamin C day serum packed with antioxidants, nutrients, and fruit enzymes to visibly firm, brighten, and improve signs of photoaging.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Potent Antioxidant Complex (15% L-Ascorbic Acid and Ferulic Acid and 1% Vitamin E): Firms and brightens the look and feel of skin while minimizing the visible signs of photoaging from pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Pumpkin Ferment and Pomegranate Extract: These ingredients work together to enzymatically dissolve dead surface skin cells, minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Chronocyclin: A chronopeptide that mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D for more youthful-looking skin.
What Else You Need to Know: Packed with a powerful antioxidant complex of l-ascorbic and ferulic acids to reveal a more even-looking complexion, C-Firma™ helps enzymatically dissolve dead skin cells as it intensely hydrates. Photo damage and aging are visibly diminished, replaced by incredible radiance and luminosity. With a 3.3 pH, C-Firma will likely change color over the course of its life on your shelf, but don‘t be alarmed—anything from a pale yellow to an amber orange is completely normal and not a sign the ascorbic acid is ineffective. Drunk Elephant recommends using C-Firma within six months after opening, and if you‘re using it as directed—one pump per day—one bottle will last about three to four months.
This serum is free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance.
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. The brand focuses on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support the skin’s acid mantle. All of their products are designed to be mixed together—what Drunk Elephant calls making a smoothie. (This is true for all of their products except their sunscreen, Umbra, which sits on top of the skin, protecting it from UV damage.) The result is skin that is reset to its happiest, healthiest state.
Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free.
-Allure, 2019 Readers‘ Choice
- Tatler UK, 2019 Beauty Award
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer-testing panel of 104 women ages 25 to 55:
- 90% found skin appeared smoother
- 89% found skin appeared brighter and more radiant
- 87% found skin appeared firmer