Centrum Silver Women Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement is the most complete supplement to help support the health of women age 50 and older. As women age, it's important that they get enough Vitamin D and Calcium to help maintain strong bones. Centrum Silver is formulated with a broad spectrum of key nutrients to support the heart, brain and eyes (2), as well as bone strength (3). This vitamin and mineral supplement for women provides our highest levels of Vitamin D3, which is the preferred form of Vitamin D. In addition, Centrum multivitamins have a smooth coating that makes them easy-to-swallow. Centrum Silver tablets are available in personalized formulas and are all verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. Multivitamins are part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help women get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (4).*
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum's official website.
(2) Heart: B-Vitamins help promote heart health. Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brain: Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function. Eyes: Vitamins A, C, and E and Lutein help support healthy eyes.* This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
(3) A combination of Vitamin D and Calcium helps maintain strong bones.*
(4) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in United StatesAdults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. ©© 2016 Pfizer Inc.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Important Information: Long term intake off high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
|Women Complete Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Age 50 Plus|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|