What it is:A rejuvenating eye cream that helps combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while leaving the eye area looking smoother, firmer, and more youthful.
Skin Type:Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns:Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Dark Circles and Puffiness
- Microencapsulated Retinol: Works to help support natural collagen production and cellular turnover to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles; delivers retinol over time making it safe to use around the eye area.
- Triple Weight Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant in three molecular sizes, that helps boost skin's moisture content, plump, and smooth skin on multiple levels.
- Micro-Pearls: Finely milled minerals with light reflecting properties that amplify skin’s natural radiance for a beautifully luminous effect.
Ingredient Callouts:This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know:This eye cream features gold-standard dermatological ingredients for maximum performance and FAB's skin saver complex featuring colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, aloe, ceramides, and vitamins C and E to help calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin.
Clinical Results:In a consumer perception study of 34 participants:
- Immediately, skin is hydrated and imperfections are blurred
- 91% saw eyes appear firmer and brighter with fewer visible wrinkles after 10 days
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.