What it is:A lightly foaming sulfate-, fragrance-, and essential oil-free cleanser that removes dirt and makeup without stripping lipids from skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Redness
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Hydrating Triple-Lipid Complex: Skin-similar blend that restores ceramide and fatty acid levels.
- Visibly Plumping Seaweed Hyaluronate Blend: Small particles that intensely hydrate for dewy, glass-like skin.
- Hydrating Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: A humectant rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This nonirritating, pH-balanced milky cleanser is clinically demonstrated to increase hydration, smooth the look of uneven texture, and visibly reduce blotchiness and redness.
This product is anAllure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: In a corneometer reading:
- 90% of people had an increase in hydration after one use
In a colorimeter reading:
- 83% had a significant visible reduction in redness
In a qualitative clinical study:
- 96% felt it left their skin feeling clean, soft, and fresh
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.