What it is:A cream with concentrated clinical actives to visibly improve hydration, dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines around eyes and lids.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Circles, and Puffiness
- Hydrating Triple-Lipid Complex: Skin-similar blend that restores ceramide and fatty acid levels.
- Visibly Plumping Seaweed Hyaluronate Blend: Small particles that intensely hydrate for dewy, glass-like skin.
- Visibly Brightening Saccharomyces Ferment: A fermented prebiotic yeast that targets dark circles.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with nourishing lipids and powerful, clean actives, this cream is clinically shown to visibly brighten and refresh the eye area, diminishing the look of puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. It is non-comedogenic and ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for use with retinol (vitamin A), AHAs, BHAs, vitamin C, and most actives.
Clinical Results: In a 28-day quantitative clinical study:
- 93% showed reduction in fine lines in the under-eye area
- 89% showed reduction in dark circles in the under-eye area
In a qualitative clinical study:
- 93% felt it helped their eyes look refreshed
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.