What it is:A lightweight, hydrating lotion powered by vital lipids, Nutri-Peptides, and small-particle hyaluronic acid to support and visibly repair the skin barrier.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Hydrating Triple-Lipid Complex: Skin-similar blend that restores ceramide and fatty acid levels.
- Visibly Firming Nutri-Peptide Blend: Amino acids that support skin-barrier health and visibly minimize redness and other signs of sensitivity.
- Visibly Plumping Seaweed Sodium Hyaluronate: Small particles that intensely hydrate for dewy, glass-like skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated to address skin-barrier damage, this nourishing lotion visibly calms signs of sensitivity and replenishes moisture. The result is hydrated, healthy- and radiant-looking skin.
This product is non-comedogenic and appropriate for use with retinol (vitamin A), AHAs, BHAs, vitamin C, and most actives.
Clinical Results:In a 28-day quantitative clinical study using the barrier+ Triple Lipid Peptide Lotion Moisturizer with the barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser, Triple Lipid-Hyaluronate Serum, and Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream (each sold separately):
- Skin-barrier lipids (including vital ceramides and fatty acids) increased significantly by 23.6% (nearly 1% a day)
In a clinical test with dermatologist evaluation:
- 100% showed significantly improved skin radiance
- 100% showed significantly reduced skin roughness
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.