What it is:An active pharmaceutical ointment that is clinically proven to protect chapped, cracked, and irritated skin.
Skin Type:Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns:Redness, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- .5% Allantoin: Helps promote optimal healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns and temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin.
- 4% Cupuaçu Butter: Helps to deeply moisturize for lasting hydration.
Ingredient Callouts:This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know:Active allantoin protects and promotes optimal healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. This concentrated balm with cold-pressed cupuaçu butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil moisturizes and softens skin. This formula is clinically proven to improve skin barrier function. It’s also allergy tested and dermatologist recommended.
Clinical Results:In a one week Dermatologist led clinical study:
- 100% felt this ointment immediately hydrated their tight, dry skin
- 92% felt this ointment immediately transformed the condition of their skin and left it feeling protected
- 92% felt this ointment immediately soothed and softened their dry, rough, and cracked skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.