What it is:A soothing, non-sticky jelly lip mask of Japanese peach and olive-derived squalane that softens, smooths, and helps restore for visibly plump lips.
Skin Type:Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns:Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Japanese Peach Extract: Helps to repair damaged lips, revitalize, and calm irritation.
- Three Rose Extract: Protects from dryness and visibly smoothens for healthier lips.
- Japanese Camellia Oil (Tsubaki): Seals in moisture and nurtures with of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing omegas 3, 6, and 9—this featherweight botanical oil is richer in oleic acid than olive oil.
Ingredient Callouts:This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know:Mask treatments made from fresh fruits and botanicals have been beloved in Japan for generations. Japanese women traditionally chopped peach seeds and mixed them with oils to help repair dry, flaky lips. This time-tested secret inspired The Kissu Lip Mask.
Consumer Results:In an expert grader survey of 40 subjects; after 1 day
- 93% felt softer and more supple lips
- 90% agreed chapped lips were soothed
After 1 Week
- 95% found lips felt more moisturized
- 95% found lips looked and felt smoother
- 90% found lips looked healthier and less flaky